With 'Game Designer Starter Pack' you will create your first game, actually publish it globally and learn to acquire players.
The course is online video lecture which consist of ten (10) separate videos:
1. Introduction to game development
3. Getting familiar with 'Construct 3' game engine
4. Creating character movement
5. Building your first level
6. Game mechanics (win/lose conditions, etc.)
7. Hostile monster character
8. Build game flow
9. Exporting and publishing your game on itch.io
10. Marketing & next steps
You can see one example game made during the course: 'Superube'
With 'Marketing Starter Kit' we assemble a ~thirty minute meeting with you and your team. During the meeting we share materials, tools and other necessary information with you:
- What materials you need
- How to create those efficiently
- Who should you contact and how
- Basics of marketing
- How to establish & maintain marketing plan for the future
With 'Marketing Starter Kit', you are more prepared to do the marketing on your own!
Either way, you've come into right place! Jestercraft is the home of independent game development. We offer resources for game developers to learn, create and publish games on their own or in co-operation with us.
Looking for marketing, consultation, art assets, code, design or maybe something else? Feel free to explore the site and drop us a line! We would love to hear from you.
Klaus 'Kossad' Kääriäinen